ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Both sides of this discussion bring key points to this...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Both sides of this discussion bring key points to this issue.

Whatever the road that brought us to this point the question now is what will happen and can anything be done to improve the current situation?

IA has to keep the dirty mining monster alive in order to keep power. It is the only thing that got them enough votes to win, so compromise means a loss in the next election.

If you believe the above statement to be true, then I think your first attempt would be an attempt at a national referendum. Can later attempt to force GOG in court to refund the cost of the efforts, good luck with that or push GOG in giving the ML via the courts but again good luck with that. Also, GGG puts themselves in a bad light using the courts, not saying if they are right or wrong, just the perception by the people of Greenland.

A national referendum would hopefully remove the issue from the government and allow the people to vote. You cannot say with certainty that the election was a referendum. I also believe some party members of the minority party were in favor of a national referendum.

IMO what GGG needs to do (a little late for sure!!!) is to speak directly to the people of Greenland over weeks, if not months in an attempt to educate the people of Greenland on mining and address fears. I know there is a public discussion ongoing, but GGG is not constantly present to inform the people. GGG needs to acknowledge to the people they failed to educate the population on the advancements and benefits of how they were to mine. Videos of the process, experts talking all aired on TV and in the newspaper/social media. This is what should have happened months ago. Not being an outsider but engaging the population as an insider.

First, you attempt to acknowledge your failure in educating, then for a month you soak the country with good information about the entire process and all the steps you have taken to get to this point. At this point, you attempt via any local support, the union, and supporting government officials in a call for a national referendum on the matter.

It appears the answer is a NO, the action for getting a national referendum is an attempt to take that NO away from the current government and put it with the people. If the people say NO, then you are at the same place you are now. Then to court to claim the new government short-circuited the ML process that was ongoing and created an environment that denied GGG a fair ML process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.