ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys,Sorry to be the bearer of possibly very bad news for...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,
    Sorry to be the bearer of possibly very bad news for GGG.

I will simply put forward what has just been said and I would be interested in hearing your opinions as to its potential effect of GGG's ability to mine anything ever.
    It was just announced yesterday and published in the April 30th KNR in an article called "Uranium Opponent becomes chairman of the Committee on Trade and raw Materials" that "Marianne Paviasen from Inuit Ataqatigiit will be chair of business and raw materials in Inatsisartut. She will work to see that uranium is not extracted." The article continues "I'm really looking forward to getting started. I look forward to the last things coming into place."
    This is what the new chair of the Inatsisartut Committee on Trade and Raw Materials, Marianne Paviasen from Inuit Ataqatigiit says."
    "She is the former chair of the uranium resistance group in Narsaq, Urani Naamik."
    Marianne Paviasen is one of the proponents of not extracting uranium in this country."
    The article continues:
    "Right now there is a mining project in consultation at Narsaq. This is the Kuannersuit mining project, where the mining company Greenland Minerals wants to extract rareearths with uranium as a by-product."

"But the project is in a difficult position right now, where the Inuit Ataqatigiit has gained power in the Naalakkersuisut."

Inuit Ataqatigiit, together with coalition partner Naleraq, will stop the mining project. It's in the coalition agreement."

"Now the mining project is facing another uranium opponent in the form of Marianne Paviasen, who has thus become chairman of the Committee for Business and Raw Materials in Inatsisartut."

"When KNR asked her if she would work to ensure that uranium is not mined, she said it was important for her to the members of the committee's views first."

"But as a member of the Inuit Ataqatigiit, I want to work for what I have promised - namely that no uranium will be mined in Greenland."

" The Committee on Trade and Raw Materials will hold its first meeting in the near future."

"We must first talk about what we prioritize, because we all have different priorities. It is my responsibility as chairmand that we work on the basis of the member's values, she says."

Marianne Paviasen recieved 240 personal votes in the Inatsisatut election."

End of KNR article.
    Please find the article at the following link:
    https://knr.gl/da/nyleder/uranmodstander-bliver-formand-udvalget-erhverv-r%C3%A5stoffer

Again gentleman this article is an exact copy of what was written but please feel free to pull it up and see for yourself using the above link.

I'll comment on the article in a separate post.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.