ETM 1.45% 3.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Well gentleman,You see the newest development in the GGG saga...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Well gentleman,
    You see the newest development in the GGG saga that is, in my opinion, a direct result of the company's failure to heed the directions of the former Prime Minister and stop lobbying the Greenland Government. That direction was published months and months ago.

The company did not heed the direction.
    Instead the day after Skov Neilsen had to leave his position in the Greenland government, because the government decided not to re-new his employment contract, Jon Mair hired him to work as the Greenland Operations manager for GGG. we later found that Skov Neilsen was given a 4,000,000 shares of GGG stock as compensation for said employment.

So why hire Skov Neilsen. What qualifications and experience did he have?

Did he have any experience in founding and building a mine? No
    Did he have any experience in running and existing mine? No
    Did he have any experience in procuring commercial finance for a commercial enterprise? No

What experience did he actually have?
    In my opinion his only real experience was running bureaucratic government organizations anyone know anything different?
    Does GGG have one of those bureaucratic organizations that needed someone to run it?
    So given that his actual work experience was working with government bureaucratic systems and people getting them to do what he wanted them to do, why else would you hire him.
    And if you hire him to continue to get bureaucratic governments as an employee of a private company wanting things from a government he spent years and years working for, He would be called a lobbyist, and his work with that bureaucratic organization would be called lobbying right?

But again let us remember that the former Prime Minister had specifically told Jon Mair to stop the company's Lobbying efforts. That such Lobbying was frowned upon in Greenland. Obviously GGG led by its MD and the Board of Directors based on their actions in hiring Skov Neilsen chose to ignore the specific direction of the Prime Minister to stop lobbying.

I would submit, in my opinion, that the company caused the former Siamut government to lose its governing coalition and by doing so caused the new election which, again, in my opinion Siumut lost catastrophically because of GGG's bullying by their employee Skov Neilsen and there huge big money advertising campaign, which was obviously not well received by by the Greenland electorate.

Again, in my opinion, in light of GGG's total failure in terms of their misguided and totally ineffective Lobbying and Electioneering efforts they have committed political suicide.

Again, it is just my opinion, but given that Siamut having been the overwhelmingly dominate political party for years and years just got beaten badly and they were the only real political party supporting GGG, it is logical to assume the loos was because of their support for GGG. And given that huge loss because of their support for GGG, no other political party in Greenland will ever support GGG. So at the very least I would suggest GGG in its present form, with its present board of directors and with Skov Neilsen still working for and them all running the company, the company has NO future in Greenland.

I would suggest, given the Siumut disaster, no politician will have anything to do with GGG. They have all gotten the message that the electorate doesn't and never will trust GGG. The company need to fire Skov Neilsen, who is about as popular as Hitler would be trying to lobby the Israel Government, and GGG must change the board to one who would have enough sense to work with the Greenland Government and the Greenland people, rather than try to bully them as this current board and Skov has tried to do. And the worst news for the company is that the current board doesn't even understand current position of totally mistrust in Greenland and what they did wrong that caused the failures and the mistrust. That being the case, they can't be expected to fix it. The board must change, in my opinion, or the company will fail, its the only possible way to GGG might regain the trust of the Greenland people, and without their trust and support GGG will never be allowed to mine in Greenland guaranteed, in my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 63.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 619228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.47am 08/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.