ETM 0.00% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys, This is my second attempt to put this article up.This...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,
    This is my second attempt to put this article up.
    This is an exact quoted copy of an article published in Sermitsiaq.AG today May1st.
    It was written by Merete Lindstrom
    the link to the article is: https://sermitsiaq.ag/ny-naalakkersuisoq-lufthavne-kuannersuitarbejder

The article is titled "New Naalakkersuisoq on airports and Kuannersuit: "We are working on it"

" The new naalakkersuisoq for Infrastructure and Raw Materials must tread carefully when talking about airports and Kuannersuit, but work is underway to get ready with announcements in the controversial areas, Naaja Nathanielsen informs."

"The new Naalakkersuisoq for Raw Materials, Infrastructure, Housing, Gender Equality, has come to hard work from day one. She is sitting in several areas, which have been hotly debated among both politicians and the population in recent years, and which separate the waters."

"Naaja Nathanielsen can not reveal the concrete plans for handling the mining project at Kuannersuit, but she emphasizes the election promise that the project will be stopped with IA at the helm still applies."

"We stand by the nnouncements that have been in the election campaign. We do not want uranium to be extracted at Kuannersuit, says Naaja Nathanielsen to Sermitsiaq.AG."

"She stresses that the project must be stopped because it includes uranium. Not for other reasons."

"We must find a solution that can last. One thing is to talk about zero tolerance for uranium, which I thinkthere is popular support for. Something else is that we must make it clear to investors that we would very much like mining in this country, but we have a political attitude and population resistance to uranium."

"Airports must come to light"

"In relation to the much-discussed airport projects, the first step is to shed light on the economy, which has recently been the subject of speculation."

"We must have information about the economy and the expected budget overruns presented to Inatsisartut and the population, says Naaja Nathanielsen."

"When the airport package was debated in Inatsisartut at the time, IA proposed that the airports should be built staggered to avoid overheating of the construction industry. Naaja Nathanielsen, points out that IA was right in their concern and believes that the consequences should be looked at."

"We need to be open about the consequences of the choice that was made. For example, what other thingscan not be afforded because there has been an overheating of the construction industry which means that we across the board get less construction for the same money, she says."

End of article.
    Again this post is an exact copy of the Sermitsiaq. AG article that was published today.
    The link to the article is listed at the top of the post for anyone wanting to read it.
    I will comment on it in my post below.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.188K 64.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 619228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244318 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.47am 08/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.