ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gentleman,Regarding the Sermitsiaq.AG article I posted above, is...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Gentleman,
    Regarding the Sermitsiaq.AG article I posted above, is another example of the newly elected Greenland politicians saying that Kvanefjeld must be stopped because it includes uranium. she says "We do not want uranium to be extracted at Kuannersuit (the greenlandic name for Kvanefjeld).
    Its my opinion that the political and the citizenry opinions are united and becoming more and more the same, in their growing absolute opposition to any kind of uranium mining.

Again, in my opinion, given that the Kvenefjeld deposit is inundated with Uranium and Thoruim, that any mining of the ore regardless whether they want to mine Uranium or Thorium commercially, if they mine at all, they will be mining uranium. And Greenland both in terms of the citizenry and the politicians are getting more and more strident in their opposition to any mining at Kvanefjeld because they know the ore, if mined, will be infested with Uranium.

GGG has a big problem. Greenland doesn't want any Uranium dug up at all, regardless whether its mining is done on purpose or in the mining of any other element as a by-product that is a part of the Kvanefjeld ore.

So if GGG can't dig up any uranium, they can't dig at all for anything, because if they dig at all, because uranium is in all their ore, they will dig uranium as well.
    This could very well cause GGG to never be given any sort of exploitation license.
    Also, bad news for GGG, in 2013, the company agreed in an agreement with the Greenland government the Greenland, in an addendum to their exploration license, which continues to today to be attached to that license, that says if the Government revokes or cancels their right to mine, radioactive materials, for any reason, or for no reason, (the addendum actually says exactly that), that GGG would have no legal recourse to the Greenland government or the mines department for anything. In other words. The company in the 2013 addendum to their license, gave away their rights to litigate for damages if they can't mine radioactive materials because the Government cancels their license to do so, which is exactly what the new government continues to say it intends to do. And also, unfortunately for the GGG board, since they agreed to this in 2013, the board and the company has never properly informed either the ASX or the shareholders of this addendum where they gave up their litigation rights in the Government and will allow them cancel these rights to mine or handle radioactive materials and the company will not be able receive, or be able to litigate, for any damages.

So again, in my opinion the company has a big problem. They gave up their legal rights for damagers if their radioactive license is cancelled, and the cancellation of that license may cause them to not be able to mine Kvanefjeld at all. The whole project, right now, is absolutely at risk to be a mining project that can not be mined at all. Again my opinion.

Also, in my opinion, while the company may not be able to mine at all, or have any rights to sue for damages. The company, given that the board and the company, never properly disclosed their agreement with the Greenland government to forgo any litigation rights over the cancelation of radioactive mining rights, the shareholders and the brokers and anyone else harmed, by the company's failure to properly disclose these facts, have not given up their litigation rights, which may well leave both the company and the directors at very serious litigation risk. The shareholders and other damaged parties in my opinion can bring significant legal actions to recover those losses, losses against both the directors and the company.
    So again, in my opinion, GGG and the directors may well be in a world of trouble because of the results from their poorly handed work and poorly handled corporate governance rules and regulations. Those failures may be coming due for payment, do you agree?

Ciao,
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.