ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

JeffriesThere won't be a lawsuit of any consequence filed...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Jeffries
    There won't be a lawsuit of any consequence filed against the Greenland government. In my humble opinion, because GGG signed away their right to litigate against the Greenland government for taking away their right to mine radioactive materials in an Addendum they and the Government agreed to and signed in 2013. The Addendum continues to be in force and is attached to the GGG exploration license today.

So again, they have no rights to sue to enforce anything,any rights. The GGG board years ago (as I said above) gave away those rights and have never properly done any sort of announcement to inform either we the shareholder's or the ASX. Check it out, I challenge anyone to produce an announcement from the company from 2013 as to their agreement to this addendum, which is clearly a material change in the company and therefore required to be announced to we shareholders and to the ASX.

So, while our company has no right to sue the Greenland government for damages regardless of what the Greenland Government does or chooses no to do in-terms of granting or not granting GGG a mining license because of the Greenland government's decisions as to not wanting GGG to mine Kvanefjeld because the deposit contains uranium, which will be mined if there is any mining done. there is no way they can dig at all and not get uranium. Again, the government has said they will not allow any sort of uranium mining.

So there are two questions, in my opinion, that the company will need to address:

1) First if, as the new government says they are going to do (see the KNR and Sermitsiaq.AG articles) in the above posts say, The Greenland Government passes legislation banning any Uranium mining, and given that the Company agreed to give up any and all of their litigation rights against the Greenland government if they canceled them, does that make Kvanefjeld a mine that can never mine anything because of the radioactive materials that are contained throughout the deposit. If so it would be worthless right? It would become a mine that cannot ever mine, is that worth anything?

2) Given that the company agreed to the Addendum to their mining license in 2013 that gave away their litigation rights to the Greenland government, and which allows them to cancel the permission to mine radioactive minerals for any reason or no reason, with no litigation possibilities for GGG. The company agreed to this very material change in the company's Exporation license. In my opinion, they were required to make an announcement in a timely fashion, disclosing this agreement that they made with the Greenland Government, agreeing there in, to give up any litigation rights against the government if the government canceled these radioactive mining rights. The company to this day have never made such an announcement to either the shareholders or to the ASX disclosing the details of the Addendum thery agreed to.

So the question is, as the Government cancels the company's undisclosed agreement allowing them to cancel their ability to mine uranium and probably the ability to mine anything else, with no litigation opportunities for the company against the Greenland government, what other litigation rights are there, that are related to what the company did and didn't disclose?

In my humble opinion, the company's failure to disclose this agreement to shareholders in 2013 when they agreed to it and signed it, and since they continue to have failed to disclose the agreement to we shareholders or the ASX properly, if at all, do we, the uninformed shareholders have litigation rights to sue GGG for failing to do so. Another issue which may also be a factor, is that the company has since agreeing and signing and failing to disclose the said Addendum, the company has since raised over an addition 100,000,000. dollars. And it appears they still have not have informed anyone. That is, they have not informed the brokers they employed to raise the money, or the investors who relied on the information that was supplied describing the company and its situation as they solicited the funding for the shares, they relied on that information to be complete and a representative explanation of the company's rights and position. It appears they were not given this information regarding the addendum and the company's license rights, which I would suggest were, and still are very material to the position and rights, which arguably are very important to the company's and their share's value.

So the question is, Has the company left themselves wide open to being sued in any number of suits in several countries by all those who were, since 2013, wronged, by the company's failure to disclose this material change that the agreed to Addendum in 2013 created and to disclose that in it GGG had given away their litigation rights and had no litigation rights, and continue to have no litigation rights against the Greenland government for canceling their radioactive mining rights.

I ask you all, do you think this failure disclose and the plans by the Greenland government to cancel those rights as they have announced several times that they will do, could literally bankrupt the company?

It could be the failure by our board that costs us all the company, pretty serious failure by are board don't you think?

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.