ETM 0.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenland's National Interest, page-61

1. 2,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    There are 25000 people in work. 10000 of them work for the Government

They had a Capital Raise late lsat year and raised $30 miilion the purpose of this was to use to progress the mine.....for the ML

There have been compalints that not enough has been done to work with the locals.

The US are specifically going to train Greenland Inuits on mining in Alsaka and Greenland using Alaskan Inuit in the training program of Greenland Inuit....

GML have Multi Agendas to deal with as you are saying then they need to do something about it.

You Can't read the Menu in Perth if you want the mine to progress then you have to be at the table....

THE TABLE IS IN GREENLAND

Greenlands Inuit Youth in Search of a New Identity:

GML need to demonstrate to the youth of Greenland the new opportunity that exists in mining. Isnt that what Greenlanders want to develop and show them the way. Build Relationships with the Young People.

GML need to adress the Weakneses in their message and fix it. It Has nothing to do with being a small company.with only 1 person on the ground speaking Danish and Inuit. FIND SOMEBODY THAT SPEAKS INUIT. NO FIND PROPLE WHO CAN HELP SPREAD THE STORY OF MINING.

IF YOU DO NOT BUILD RELATIONSHIPS YOU CANT WIN>>>>

What do you think the US are doing with their Inuit tarinaing program...Building relationships......and addressing weaknesses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 275818 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 56523 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.