ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey guys,I was looking around the sight and I saw that someone...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey guys,
    I was looking around the sight and I saw that someone was saying that in regard to Kvanefjeld and it's ore being interlaced with Uranium and Thorium and other radioactive materials, as well as, what some would say are significant amounts of Fluorine, that all of that is "no problem".

Several including the new Prime Minister, have said that the new government is going to pass legislation banning uranium mining. Also, because of that promise by the new IA government promise of a ban, and the fact that GGG gave away their litigation rights to sue the Greenland government in2013 if government were to cancel GGGs authorization, and or permission, to use radioactive elements at all, again, as the IA government has said they intend to do would in my opinion case a big problem for GGG .

So some think that is no problem for GGG, again, in my opinion, if they do, what they say they are going to due and ban all uranium mining, it could have grave consequences, if not even possibly threaten GGG's ability to mine and all or even to survive as a solvent company.

The Greenland Government is not required to give GGG any sort of exploitation mining license just because GGG wants one, and has spent lot of money trying to get one over the years. GGG and some on Hot Copper, in my opinion seem to think the company is entitled to an exploitation license just because they want one and claim to have spent lots of money trying to get one.
    First of all, again, in my opinion, they have yet to finish the application process, so talk of getting a license seems very premature. The purpose of that process is to put forward the information the Greenland Government needs to make a determination that the company has a plan to mine and the structure and people in place so they can mine safely. The Government needs to see and be convinced that GGG has a comprehensive and safe plan, that is in line with the wishes of its citizenry who the government represents, in terms of GGGs application and plans contained there in would be sufficent guarantee their mining safely and within the political and ecological values that the people demand.
    It is my opinion, based on polls conducted recently that showed that the majority of the Greenland people do not want GGG to be given a mining license at all, the Greenland people in my opinion are saying clearly that they are not convined that GGG can or wiill mine safely and within their ecological mores. Again, it appears the Greenland people are not at all convinced that of that safety
    Those polls and the election results that showed Siamut, who were the primary political party to support GGG's mining, were soundly defeated for that support. The the voters, in my opinion, given their abandonment of Siumut made clear in another message that is, the election results, they do not support GGG mining. In the face of this obvious message from the voters and the polls, the Greenland Government, as the servant of their people, are obliged, given their being very little popular support for GGG by the Government's citizens for GGG mining, that the government is obliged, in my opinion to deny GGG a mining license, which the government is absolutely able to do, and I would say, that they are required to do so because of the lack of public support for GGG to mine at all.

Unfortunately, GGG, even in light of their unfinished exploitation mining application, have not shown their plans for what to do with the Uranium that will be mined, if they dig anything at all from their deposit. Their Ore at Kvanefjeld is interlaced with Uranium and Thorium all through it. That has been well known from the more than 100 years of study of their deposit. So if they dig at all, they will dig up Uranium and Thorium. The New Government has said they will ban all Uranium and Thorium mining, so the big question is how can the company mine at all without violating the coming ban. In my opinion, they can't. Again, if GGG were to mine at all, if a uranium and Thorium mining ban is in place, as promised, GGG would likely be in violation of said IA Uranium and Thorium mining ban. They may well not be able to mine at Kvanefjeld at all.

I think those thinking that GGG has no problems may not be seeing the new landscape that the new IA Government is about to bring into being.

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 61.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 682009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 246809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 118000
Last updated 13.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.