ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Guys,I read a number of the posts you put up on this thread....

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys,
    I read a number of the posts you put up on this thread. I think (my opinion) that you guys haven't learned anything from the recent election. You seem to have missed what was rather a clear message to both you GGG shareholders and the people of GGG as well.
    They sent several clear messages in my opinion.
    1st Siumut which had for some time been the dominate political party in Greenland politics lost their ruling coalition and had to call the new election because of their support of GGG and their push for a mining license. That's why the election happened, again in my opinion.

2nd When Siumut was crucified in the election, like they have never been beaten before, it was another very clear message from the Greenland voters rebuking Siumut for their support of GGG. again, in my opinion.

3rd When the leader, now the new Prime Minister, was asked about GGG the morning after they won the election, he first said GGG is a dead issue. Later that first day he was asked again by the press and He said again that GGG is a dead issue, but he went further and said GGG is a dead issue they will never be granted an exploitation license to mine anything.
    You see he got the message, he heard the Greenlandic people when they told the Greenland political parties they did not want GGG to ever get a mining license.

4th Again, in my opinion, the reason The new Prime Minister twice used the phrase that GGG was a dead issue is because he knows that the entire Greenland Electorate sent a clear message to all the Greenland politicians that they do not want anyone to support GGG ever being granted a mining license, and that the entire Greenland political establishment got the message.

5th GGG and you guys judging from your posts here, haven't gotten the message. Again, my opinion, you will hopefully eventually learn that GGG will not get any support in Greenland ever. The board, especially John Mair was told to stop lobbying. He didn't. Instead he hired Skov Neilsen to do just that. Mair didn't get the message that Skov Neilsen was about as popular in Greenland as Hitler would be if he was sent to lobby in Israel. He (again in my opinion) is probably the least liked resident in all of Greenland. He was a bully in his government job for years and years, and what does Mair and GGG do just as all in Greenland were breathing a sigh of relief that he was being forced out of the government because the government refused to renew his contract, literally the day after he left the Government GGG hires him and calls him Head of Greenland Operations. Nice title but the only thing he knew how to do was to bully government employees, which GGG wanted him to do for them to get a mining license, which everywhere in the world is called "LOBBYING".

6th The Company, specifically the board just didn't get the message that everyone in Greenland hates him and they didn't like GGG throwing a bunch of money at Skov Neilsen and expensive advertising to bully and other wise influence the out come of their political election. That's why Siumut lost big, and GGG will not get any support from any Greenland politicians and why the new Prime minister was correct when he said GGG is a dead issue in Greenland. No politician will touch them with a fork.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.