ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Greenlands Rare Earth Projects

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

https://sermitsiaq.ag/raastofferto-groenlandske-raastofprojekter-i-top-10

Raw materials: Two Greenlandic raw materials projects in the top 10. Tanbreez's rare earth project in Killavaat Alannguat and Energy Transition Minerals' project in Kuannersuit are both in the top 10 of the world's largest rare earth projects.

Two Greenland raw materials projects are in the top 10 of the world's largest rare earth projects measured by quantity (total rare earth oxides). It concerns Tanbreez's rare earth project in Killavaat Alannguat and Energy Transition Minerals' project in Kuannersuit.
    The Canadian research company Mining Intelligence compiled the list.
    Covid-19 highlighted how dependent both the US and Europe are on China's production of rare earths. The only active rare earth mine in the US is Mountain Pass, which is partly owned by a Chinese company and where the actual processing of material also takes place in China.But there are great potentials elsewhere. Including in Canada and Greenland, which have some of the world's largest deposits.A clear first placeTanbreez's project in Killavaat Alannguat in South Greenland takes clear first place with an estimated resource of 28.2 million tonnes.
    According to Mining Intelligence, Greenland is said to contain the world's largest undeveloped deposits of rare earth metals.- There are many who are not aware of how large the incidence is in Killavaat Alannguat. And it should be noted that we have only assessed about 10 percent of the potential ore area, and therefore the estimated resource may be even much larger, says owner and founder of Tanbreez, geologist Greg Barnes.Read the entire article in this week's Sermitsiaq:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $11.33K 504.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 460850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.