QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

greenmount jorc upgrade, page-6

1. 38 Posts.
    Hi Beany,

Agree Dr Lakshman is busy buying shares and really not much if you look at the amount spent. My take is that he is trying to average his risks down. He is a very smart man indeed and you can look at how he facilitated the take over in his previous company. He doesnt seem to be the type who would like to lose on his own investment even if it means that the shareholders lose out.

Remember, after removing Howard, the chinese owners effectively have full control of QMN.

One of my friend recently mentioned about a small mining company which is going to be taken over by a chinese company forcefully. The mom and dad investors dont have a chance to reject the pathetic offer since the top 5 holders who own majority of the shares seem to have struck a deal with the chinese company and agreed with the TO offer.

Now look at the top 3 holders in QMN and if you think they care about the Australian share holders then you are kidding yourself.

If enough people complain to ASIC and ask them to investigate, i am sure they will be interested.

BTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.