re: Greenpastures banned......good riddance I am happy to see...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Greenpastures banned......good riddance I am happy to see him gone for two reasons..........firstly he was getting as bad as Bonkers in the last couple of days clogging up the board with rubbish and secondly he had started to try and discredit me personally.....not as bad as what Bonkers was up to with saxien but I could feel it getting that way..........last I heard I was a member of the Freemasons. The reprint of my post a few days ago summarises my thoughts and was, it seems,a precursor to the inevitable (ie Greenpastures going the same way as Bonkers):

This is the last time I will reply to Greenpastures on this matter who is firmly on my ignore list. I post this not asking for support from anyone but purely to highlight to Greenpastures why a number of people view him in the same light as Bonkers.............capable of insightful comment but delusional/paranoid.

For those interested here is the supposed incriminating,discrediting post made by myself ,and I quote directly:

"Just thinking all the Perth boys/gals have all the fun..........how many of us are in Melbourne and how many of those would like to catch up for a drink/chat at some stage in the future on maybe a 6 monthly basis........the Melbourne club."...........the "Melbourne Club" being a phrase I coined for the HC members in Melbourne!!!!!!

which brought the following response from GP on the Powerlan thread in which I made some tongue in cheek predicitons of a negative price target??????????? I can only imagine GP (like Bonkers) is silly enough to hold PWR............why else would he attack me in that thread?? Here are Greenpastures comments:

"Eddie with associations like the Melbourne Club u are sus imho. Bonkers has gone but u have replaced him it seems"..............and then........

"eddie your public character and credibility is in question"

Now I ask you...................who is bonkers here?? I think the pot is calling the kettle black.

BTW Greenpastures............from time to time I get caught up in rubbish such as this but I AM one of the select group who come here with a genuine desire to chat and pass on as much of my knowledge in return for what I receive from others. Why don't you try and do the same?

Ed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.