Greenpastures

1. 4,086 Posts.
    G'day Greenpastures,

I have been observing from the sidelines and thought that I may as well throw in a few of my observations regarding your good self.

You have been posting on HotCopper for a long time, initially as Morris Goodman and now as greenpastures. You used to post a lot of figures which I gather were of use to some. I remember sometime ago asking some questions re your methodology which (as is your right) you declined to reveal. My decision, therefore, because I have no interest in "black box" systems was to move on to ther things. My choice and of course of no concern to you.

Being a valued poster of HC (and you definately were) I am sure that there are many here who appreciated the work that you put in.

Now about the time that HC faltered and we were all looking for new homes you appeared in Investorweb and at that time your entire character seemed to change. I might say that I agree to a certain extent that IW forum is populated by little Hitlers and cluttered with useless one-liners. Nevertheless, something went wrong and you lost your usual gentlemanly demeanor and they took the decision to ban you.

Ever since then you have not been the old GP.

I am a bit confused about some veiled comments that you made a few weeks back that seemed to imply that your previous posts had been a collaboration and that partnership had gone sour. Does that somehow account for your character change?

Greenpastures, you claim to be the champion of the little guys and I have no reason to doubt your good intentions - even if to me persoanlly they seem to be somewhat paranoid at times. Could I point out, however, that one of the few tools available to us "little guys" to challenge the entrenched is forums like HC. Those forces that you wish to fight would love nothing more that to see HotCopper destroyed.

Now my turn to appear paranoid. Those forces that wish to destroy HotCopper are actively working here to pull the teeth of HC.

Amongst our community look for those that have never made a contribution other than to abuse others. These are the people that you should be fighting, not contributers such as Alpha Centurian - he is not your enemy.

Greenpastures, I sincerely hope that you are able to find your own peace of mind - just be very carefull of those who would use you for their own nasty little agendas.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.