Greens and Invasion Day., page-33

1. 12,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3147

Its mostly symbolism in the endless quest to change our society in the imprint of the left. If this is moving forward, let me know when we have something serious to talk about.

I noticed getup and screw up are going to use donated money to try and destabilize immigration and unseat conservatives. Nice to know this anti democratic bunch of pinkos remain working in the best interests of society..not.

Why dont they go after the corrupted unions and the Labor connection? How about selling out workers for a donation?

Perhaps getup forgot who opened the borders and killed 1500 people at sea? Perhaps they also forgot that it enriched criminal people smugglers? It also put our navy at risk and cost billions. The added bonus was that it helped divide a nation but it seems that is not enough. Lets go all in and see if we can make things even worse. I reckon the left will be politically smashed if they get in and try this crap on again. They will think the wilderness is a comfy couch.

Getup, Labor and the greens should ask themselves why we have passports? Are they for Decoration?

Why do we have borders and a military? All too bloody hard to come to grips with i guess. I am all for immigration at sustainable levels and that means the front door, not some left wing ideal hell bent on playing politics after they caused the problem in the first place. They have a lot of blood on their hands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.