re:bombedrain: greens are mad. I swore I'd never waste my time...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re:bombedrain: greens are mad. I swore I'd never waste my time answering you, bomby but I'm really desparate for entertainment tonight so here goes, hehehehe!
    Brown really licking real bums? If it's his sexual proclivity I've no problems; at least he does have some sexual proclivity, unlike our sycophantic (polite word for bum-licking) wedgie, so, yes, I'd rather see Bob the Brain leading this Parliament than Johnny Coward.

Of course Australia is great country -it was much greater before the nazi yanks too it over- and the reason I'd rather have Bob the Brain up there is to stem this flood of cr@p that's rushing in from America and swamping our whole way of life.

Radical agenda?
    Australia needs a bit of radical surgery right now, just to get rid of utterly cancerous growth BECAUSE the wedgies from both sides were RADICAL!

Similarities with the nazis? There isn't a human being who doesn't have some similarities with some nazi or other. The instict to be vicious, murderous, cruel, thieving, mean, nasty etc are in as big a profusion in our beings as are all our good qualities. If the leaderships forces the one lot to emerge more so than the other then that's what the whole society becomes; and I'd say that this government has brought the worse in us.

I'm not wrong about immigration. And I can assure you I've sworn long ago that so far as politics or employer goes, I will never stay loyal to any of them just for the sake of staying "loyal." If I find out the greens have become pinks or blues or purples or reds or whatever, I'll be off like a shot -even if it means that I'd have to vote LIB! (spit, spit, spew, splatter!)

The greens will never be "too similar" to One Nation. The other parties might paint them so and the right wing drop kicks like Boltuphisbum might tell you so but it can never be so!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.