ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

I think the idealogical rant from extremists is what we get from...

1. 5,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I think the idealogical rant from extremists is what we get from the Greens. They are the biggest threat to this country by a mile.

The problem is - just to return to the topic of this thread - ARU - they want it both ways.

They want the convenience of their iPhones, they want power to come from windmill turbines, they want hybrid cars - but they are egging on the protesters in Malayasia against Lynas, who will be producing the rare earths that make all these things possible. I don't think anyone has yet popinted out the irony to the Greens. And they will do the same to ARU. Nasty, dirty, rare earths plant in Whyalla? Good God - no way...!

THey want electric cars everywhere - forgetting that they have to be charged by plugging them into the grid and sucking power from - you guessed it - a power station. Powered by solar? Kidding, right? Have you seen solar cars?

Hydrogen fuel cell hybrids are the cars of the future, but the cheapest and most prolific source of REALLY cheap hydrogen is as a by-product of nuclear power generation - from nuclear power plants. But we won't get that...

Nope - our Co-Prime Minister Bob "Smugness" Brown, the rather nasty Senator Milne, and the anti-anything-with-isotopes Senator Scott Ludlam are indeed the lunatics now running the asylum.

Andrew Bolt wrote that piece almost 12 months ago - and he was absolutely spot on.

Anyone invested in ARU (and others) would be well advised to keep a VERY close eye on the watermelons' agenda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $284.1K 1.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 811681 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 945214 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.