greens greatest terrorist threat to mankind, page-5

1. 848 Posts.
    At the end of the day we should be putting nuclear reactors up all over the place. This would lift the standard of living for everyone and humanity can then collectively advance. Sustainability can be reached with the environment so that a delicate balance exists between man and nature. I have heard opinions that if things were well organized, people could do a lot less work and maintain great living standards. It all sounds so simple. However this is all not being allowed. Clear that elite elements in the world want the world for themselves and serfdom for the rest in a 2 class society. However they are having problems doing this as the people are not complying and they ultimately need complicity. The Greens are against war but they still like Obama??? Obama is as big a war monger as Bush was!!! That says a lot there in itself, i.e the left and right are controlled by the same people and the genral population have bought this deception up big time. General population just getting played off against each other in the direction the puppet masters want. I guess I am racist now, I spose that's how it works right? The environmental movement has been hijacked by people with other agendas. Simple as that.

p.s funny how there are so many thumbs up for the first post.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.