From the book of HAMAS:Rejection of a negotiated peace...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    From the book of HAMAS:

Rejection of a negotiated peace settlement:
    "[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility." (Article 13)

Yet the yank wanks and other "pro-Palestine' clowns are calling for a "pause" in fighting, and while we're at it, obliterate Israel?? Good god, these people have their heads up their backsides! Hamas and radical Islam do not WANT peace! Understand that and all is clear. I'm pro neither, but I do know bad shit when I see it, and it's not coming from Israel that's for sure. Anyone supporting Hamas and Islamic Jihad is supporting the destruction of all so called infidels. How extreme the interpretation of an 'infidel' is, is open for debate for those doing the killing. Pretty much everyone posting on HC this very day is an 'infidel' in their eyes. Often they will kill their fellow Allah believers for not being crazy enough. Anyone with a shred of decency and morals would not support or condone this stuff. They want you dead, ESPECIALLY green haired gay trans woke fools. I'd love to see those same fools put their money where their mouth is and walk the streets of any radical Islam nation and see how long they last before their heads are gleefully separated from their shoulders for being infidels. But would they? Of course not! They'd rather spew their garbage protests from the safe haven of western countries. Unbelievable................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.