LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

This is our future. Power plants shutting down and not rebuilt...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    This is our future. Power plants shutting down and not rebuilt and baseline power supplied by alternative energy which anyone who did year 10 physics knows dosent work in the quantities required constantly around the clock. SA is a working? example of just some alternative running on the grid. Carbon has become a dirty word and this is starting do become a serious problem as no one will build a new plant as masses of money can be made but ZIP! Even if the Libs get in VIC by the time Lakes comes on line it will be years and i guess they will be broke by then. Prices keep soaring and with no one left to stand up in govts with common sense and with the average man in the street who never understands laws of physics and up to now didnt need to vote on those laws. This is the first time i think that people are being told its a good thing from these inner city greenies and not realise they are helping to shut down the only workable power generation and see their bills going up and saying why the govt isnt doing anything.  well you and them are too scared now to do anything and the best part is we wont know if global warming ACTUALLY is real for maybe 1 hundred years where we can remove the natural highs and lows that the earth systems generates and see if temp really are going up.  Its incredible even with bills skyrocketing and with Andrews own working class people banging on his doors all hours of the day to do something, there is fierce resistance to breaking this deadlock. By the way he is incredibly popular? but can someone here tell me by who? and please correct any of my ravings as I CAN admit when i wrong
    Our future??
    Ed Begley Simpsons solar (1).jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.