"You clearly didn't read what Joe wrote and clearly don't know...

1. 41,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "You clearly didn't read what Joe wrote and clearly don't know the changes Andrews has been making(". .... well I do make allowances for biases and exaggeration mate... just as you do. and maybe I misunderstood, but thats what I got out of Joe's post. in as few words as possible though leaves many other words out.

these things came into operation in NSW 10 years ago... it makes good sense to ensure everything is working and identify needed repairs. when I was a tenant the neglect was appalling, when I was a landlord I arranged such check through my agent every couple of years. it only takes 15 minutes. max.

hingdog, you're just whingeing about the conditions of decades standing mate.... settle down and take a deep breath. that ain't gunna change son.

yes renting out places isn't the easy life that some think it is where all they do all day is rake in the cash. I'm an investor so I improved my places and so get a higher rent for better quality. there'll be plenty of time for a good capital return.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.