NRZ 25.0% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

This is in SA legislation to permit this. Surely you need...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    This is in SA legislation to permit this. Surely you need baseline data to ban a process that may not cause any pollution. I keep hearing about this Queensland pollution, but has anyone ANY evidence of pollution that they can show? Isnt there a case coming up in Qld?

And why are the greens fighting this? It does minuscule "damage" as compared to CSG and fracking. I mean CSG is done in an area with water!!! This is heating it up 600 meters under ground where there is no water.

I mean really, I want to know this. Even if it does cause pollution, what can actually be polluted? As in, there is nothing there. No water, no people, no livestock. Random decisions, obviously you are one of these people, please tell us what pollution it can cause and what damage that can cause.

I'll even take non scientific "I think that " as an offer.

No water. 600 meters deep. Under rock
    . Squash court size. 2 x 8inch wells above ground. 200 kilometers from anything. The coal isnt even being burnt. Just heated.

Of all the projects in Australia why is anyone protesting this? What can go wrong, what can be polluted, what pollution could there even be.

I mean the VERY person the qld govt used to witness against linc is the same guy the SA govt used to tell them whether this was okay and he said the location is perfect for it.

For the life of me I fail to understand why this is the battle the greens and Sarah Hanson Young are fighting. I mean really Sarah? Go fight coal seam gas. Now there is potential damage and water drainage.

FML

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $13.64K 2.808M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22966816 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4924828 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.