NRZ 12.5% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

"There's been consultations happening, no denying that," he...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    "There's been consultations happening, no denying that," he said.
    "However, we sort of feel that could've been done in a better way.".......so I'll stop your project until you.......what???

What does this mean?  Please someone help me here.  I'm exercising extreme self control.  Really??

So now the SA government's process of reviewing and evaluating the statement of environmental objectives necessary for permits to be approved had not been properly completed in this case and every other instance it would appear.  The SA government's process is faulty, no its illegal, and I can therefore get in front of a court and stop any project I like.  

This action is effectively against the South Australian government's environmental approval process.  LCK is a bystander as they have complied with what was required.  Will the SA government allow projects in SA to be stalled because anyone has the right to object.  Remember, Native Title over the Leigh Creek Coal mine has been extinguished as I understand it, so that LCK engaged with the local community was part of their open and inclusive philosophy.   [Mar 29, 2009 - One of Australia's biggest native title claims will be signed off in SA's Flinders Ranges today. ... However native title has been extinguished over the coal mining town of Leigh Creek. The new agreements are expected to give ...]

The government will front up on this action, and LCK should join them for a damages claim.  We may find that as a result of this action the plaintiffs land up paying for our Phase 1 expansion.

It's just going to take a little longer....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.055K 970K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7355006 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7247912 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.