KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

Hello fellow Kalium lakes owners, I much appreciate the support...

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Hello fellow Kalium lakes owners, I much appreciate the support on my first and only HotCopper post a few weeks back.

I emailed my contact this evening after the announcement of Randall being removed, I received a prompt reply and was informed they have no idea about the behind the scenes (at his level) all he could tell me is there has been another 40-60 contractor arrive at camp over the last 2 weeks and they are all working very hard on the processing plant project (slab, footings, underground works ect) with a huge buzz of the project being absolutely huge. My contact is not on that project (processing plant) driving a water tank atm on site, but when they retire for the day they all get to chat in camp and he said the project is huge And progressing well. He did  mentioned they have huge amounts of shipments arriving over the last week of the plant equipment too so I hope we get an ANN about this soon.

I have been doing a lot of research of late and appreciate all the hard work from frequent posters, thus helps me delve into un answered questions I have, I have also sold out of DNK and SO4 over the last few weeks and will look to add to my already significant Kalium holding.

Even before today’s announcement of Malcolm stepping down I felt it was in the process for a while when I spoke to the company  I was informed in minor detail there was another big board change coming, to me I expect it to be Mr Randall would be getting moved on. I feel that after the whole overrun there would be major change and this was told to us holders in the announcements.  

I then thought that there is also a very close connection here and I/we all could be missing a power play by Greenstone, they own based on my calculations over 33% of KLL after the Latest Capital raising.

Mr Dennis joined the Kalium Lakes board in April last year, as the nominee of the Company’s major Shareholder, Greenstone Resources. Mr Dennis will cease to be Greenstone’s nominee to the KLL Board and will be replaced in that capacity by current non-executive director, Mr Mark Sawyer, who is a Senior Partner of Greenstone. (As the major shareholder greenstone nominated Stephen Dennis to become a director last year and now Ha been swiftly moved to chairman)

Now Mr sawyer co founder of greenstone will take over mr Dennis role within KLL
    5138A9F6-8AEC-47C2-90B2-A6C262AD0CE4.jpeg 354C127F-E43B-4302-A41B-1BDAB4C5220D.jpeg

As you can see Mr Stephen Dennis has always been very hands on within Kalium lakes since joint the team.
    Greenstone’s Stephen Dennis, already a chairman on the boards of five ASX-listed companies, will take a seat at Kalium’s board.
    Greenstone co-founder and senior partner Mark Sawyer praised Kalium for the quality of work which had been undertaken to de-risk and develop the project to date.

“Our team has worked through an in-depth independent due diligence process over several months and we believe Kalium is an exciting investment opportunity and soon to be one of Australia’s first independent potash producer,” he said.

GREENSTONE
    Greenstone has a broad mandate to make investments in the mining sector across a diversified range of commodities and geographical regions (developed as well as developing countries).

We target investment opportunities in the post-exploration phase and will consider investing anywhere on the development ‘curve’ from concept study/PEA through to construction.

We will consider both public and private opportunities and have flexibility to structure transactions to reflect the unique risks and opportunities associated with each situation.

Key investment considerations for Greenstone include:-

• identifying robust projects with strong fundamentals that meet our in-house commodity macro themes;
    • quality incumbent management who are passionate and focussed on their projects;
    • maximising the amount of capital invested ‘in the ground’;
    • having opportunities to work with incumbent management to add value to projects by leveraging Greenstone team’s decades of mining and metals experience, and the global/multi-commodity network that sits behind it;
    • Greenstone’s typical investment ranges ranges from $3 to $50 million. Greenstone can increase investment size by leveraging its active co-investment programme. In addition, Greenstone is able to leverage its own global network of capital providers and in certain circumstances may lead a consortium investing higher amounts.

Greenstone considers itself to be an industry insider. With over 100 years’ collective experience of project development, running producing assets, assessing and managing project risks, making and realising investments and formulating/executing project financing and re-financing plans.

As such Greenstone offers a rich resource of experience which can be leveraged to add value including, by way of example, on areas such as:

• all aspects of project development (not just ‘hard’ technical issues such as geology, mining and processing) but also ‘soft’ issues such as environmental, social, Government and community issues);
    • risk assessment and on-going management;
    • government relations and other key stakeholder issues;
    • all aspects of budgeting including capital and operating cost estimation;
    • project management and execution plans;
    • ‘owners’ team’ resourcing plans;
    • development and execution of credible financing plans.
    Unlike many public equity funds, Greenstone is a long term investor who understands the industry. As such, it is not subject to many of the short term pressures (such as forced redemption) that drive dysfunctional investment behaviour.

“…Greenstone is more than just a capital provider…..we house a depth of real industry experience managing projects, construction programmes and financing developments. In doing so we understand the long term nature of capital budgeting…”

Thank you all for allowing me to post, this is a bit of a messy post, however I just want to let you know in all my investment history I feel there and big moves happening here and they should t be taken as negative, big players want to control this company and for a reason!

please don’t take my information as financial advice, it’s simply my own views.

good luck to my fellow Kalium lakes owners!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.