PNV 0.85% $2.36 polynovo limited

Thanks for the link BBO it was great reading, it just goes to...

1. 20,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    Thanks for the link BBO it was great reading, it just goes to show how sometimes strange bedfellows can come up with the goods, I know there are a few here who don't like what I have posted recently about this very same subject, but I will not be put down just because they are blinkered in their thinking, what they attempt to do is shoot the messenger, I am looking at what is and also what is supposedly coming, what Dr Greenwood and his mate have done is brilliant, don't get me wrong, and I do hope they make some decent money from it, I have no malice whatsoever to either of them, all I attempt to do is to tell the other side of the story, about what may be coming? to me it would seem that there are now TWO entities that are attempting to take this to the next level, past what Dr Greenwood and his mate are producing, one is Monash and the other is the company who's name escapes me right now, the one that was the centre of attention only a few posts back, my thinking is that these two entities are trying to take what Dr Greenwood and his mate has with their CCS technology one step further, that is they want to close the wound in one operation, not two?

If I am wrong then I am truly sorry, but I do try to keep abreast of new technologies, things that may disrupt what we think may be the answer.

I believe that what Monash are looking at will still use BTM technology in exactly the same way as CCS does, only one IMHO will happen in-vivo whereas the other wont, which means one will require two operations whereas the other wont, that is my understanding.

Go ahead soot me for thinking this if you must?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.36
Change
0.020(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $1.628B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.40 $2.33 $1.160M 491.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5181 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 1873 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.