PNV 4.90% $2.33 polynovo limited

Greenwood to Greece

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    This story is in the Adelaide Advertiser as well: https://www.theage.com.au/healthcare/burns-surgeon-taking-synthetic-skin-to-greece-to-treat-inferno-victims-20180727-p4ztyu.html But it seems John Greenwood isn't particularly happy with the media at this point... here is his LinkedIn post: Please allow me to put something straight because I’m livid and need to explode a bit. I’m in Dubai en route to Athens. I am self-funding this trip because I think it’s important. I’ve been involved in several mass burn casualty incidents (2002 Bali Bombing, both in Darwin and back in Adelaide, 2005 Eyre Peninsula fires, 2015 Pinery fires and recently the Red Centre Nats) and I know first hand that help is rarely offered, and of short duration when it is. I know how quickly resources are expended and personnel begin to tire. I know that help evaporates as soon as interest moves onto the next disaster and I know that months and months of post-incident surgery follows whilst you’re trying to provide a service to the continued influx of non-disaster burn-injured patients. Why am I annoyed? Because my humanitarian efforts have been hijacked by other people’s agendas! I’m not going to Greece to ‘teach’ anyone how to use BTM. I did not give approval for any of these media stories and, as my hospital, state and local media know, have avoided all approaches from the media. I only hope that the Greek surgeons don’t view me as an arrogant Australian coming to show them ‘how it’s done’ and accept my intentions for what they are, a desire to use my skills to help in an awful situation.
    Last edited by gavncath: 28/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.33
Change
-0.120(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.43 $2.33 $3.832M 1.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19462 $2.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 14948 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.