RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

greetings from a canadian potash trader

1. 34 Posts.
    I'm reading a lot of insults coming from MAK traders along with ignorant attempts to downplay RWD's true potential. Cheer up Cinderella, it's not your stepsisters' hand the prince will ask for in the end.

All these attempts to lowball future earnings I read are based on worst case assumptions and management being dumb as door knobs in not realizing the strategic value of their unique deposits.

let me share a few things I've learned about potash vs. phosphate by trading ag stocks in Canada long before Aussie investors knew the difference between potash and kitty litter.

Potash is an oligopoly controlled by a few major players that control prices through natural supply constraint. Other than RWD and maybe one or two others, there will be no new supply players coming on the market for the next 5-6 years. (the time it takes to build a greenfield deep shaft mine).
    Phosphate, on the other hand is mined all over the world and not suitable for a Debeers like monopoly. Did you know there are dozens of phosphate mines in the US that were shut down during the last price drop, and are probably being recommissioned as we speak? Do you know how many Potash mines are being recommisioned? To my knowledge zero.

That brings me to the unvalued strategic worth of RWD. The next step for the potash oligopoly is to tie up any near term potash production with off-take agreements. How would the downrampers' earnings models change if RWD traded an offtake agreement to a major in return for a low interest loan(no equity at all) to bring on a 400,000tpa SOP mine?
    sometines a little balance sheet knowledge is worse than none at all.

PS, Yes I am talking my book, I bought 1% of RWD on the open market in January when the stock was trading for kitty litter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34608 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 9900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.