PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ignore those offshore listing, they just follow the headstock in...

1. 8,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Ignore those offshore listing, they just follow the headstock in Australia with any difference purely based on currency moves/currency risk . Not sure why Aus micro caps bother with these things, an extra cost that adds very little value I've ever seen. Slick marketing from European bourses promising rivers of new capital, well I've never seen it.... Our capital requirements will be met by Aus biotech fund managers, platinum, AEF etc, their interests are totally aligned with ours

Eitherway we are in the process of becoming a real company , no longer a penny dreadful, so I'm expecting a significant re rate and then much less volatility going forward as insto ownership increases. Take a look at the 20 year price chart, gorgeous breakout and gives a clue to the value being built here. 55 cents by coincidence is the first target now we have the 20 year channel breakout .

Near term; Would be nice to see a break of 16/16.5 highs today.. UBS/MS 708 sellers came in hard late in the day Thursday, we should be thankful for their liquidity. I'm seeing room for 20/22, before any chance of meaningful consolidation, but really depends on 708 HNW sellers and what they need to fund

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $24.53K 324.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.