PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

You need to look at it from this angle:The investors buying into...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    You need to look at it from this angle:

The investors buying into this from Germany, Switzerland, Austria, UK etc... will be Family Offices in a lot of the cases (or larger long term investors like me who don't flip very often) They buy slowly until they reach the amount they have designated for this stock. Once they buy the stock, its gone from the market. They do not trade with them and have bought them for the long term based on profits that the management has sold them in their dedicated presentation held to them. Compare it with a buyback mechanism of the company

.At the moment we have around 100k to 200k per day (lets assume management keeps doing a good job and the momentum stays). If you multiply this by only one month you somewhere between 2-4 mio shares gone from the Australian market; of course there are variations but this is just one month we are talking about. If you then multiply this by several months the amount starts getting significant.

So if this buying continues we could be seeing some nice percentages of the shares held tight and less available to the be traded by the weak hands...I think "ignoring the offshore listing" is then not quite the right approach.

Management knows what they are doing...others have successfully gone down this path.

Now your local funds have serious competition from European investors with the same deep pockets; I consider that perfect wave to ride on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.