TMX 0.00% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

greetings new tmx holder here

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hi All,

Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I have been following this stock for a little while now and thought I would get in prior to the new survey, gold production and any drill results.

From what I can tell there is a sentiment around here of the company keith in particular not really doing anything. We just got through a GFC with a stepdad in the energy business as a CEO of a very small cap, what I can say is that the number one goal during the last 12-18 months was to stay alive. This company did this by securing a line of credit and doing some capital raising. These were really positive actions by the company and take a lot of effort and time.

The drill process is still underway once they get the full data and can pick the best drill targets, there is no point rushing this as drill targets can basically make or break this company. The gold is fine for some short term production and cashflow but the company maker is the aztec dome.

So I say be patient and good luck to all holders, there is some big upside here and I believe that the stock is undervalued due to a percieved inaction and lack of $$$ annoucements..

- Brad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.010M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 8234029 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4944075 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.