TMX 0.00% 0.4¢ terrain minerals limited

greetings new tmx holder here, page-2

1. 3,666 Posts.
    I would be more concerned at the lack of activity if I had decent money in TMX, rather than it just being an underpriced speccie for me.

But that not withstanding, I would like to address the idea that "the number one goal during the last 12-18 months was to stay alive".

I understand that it is unwise to burn cash fast in an environment in which raising it is difficult. But TMX has had a line of credit for quite some time now, and should've had drill-ready targets ready to go for when this line of credit was received. And whilst drilling was a bargain.

The number one goal of a small miner is not to 'stay alive' - that sounds like the number one goal of someone is IS ON THE PAYROLL of a small miner. (no specific implication here, btw).

For me, the number one goal of a small miner is to get out their and drill the hell out of the ground. Drill - raise cash - drill - raise cash. If the ground if good, they will get results, and can raise money against a higher share price.

Investors in small miners understand the game - that these are speculative investments. No one criticises a junior for having a fair dinkum go, and not finding anything economic.

What ires shareholders the most is inaction.

As I said on another thread, a junior who is not drilling has no 'raison d'etre'. They are just existing to pay salaries.

We will see what happens this quarter.

Y

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.010M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8566362 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2310641 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.