RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Greg Norman, many time winner on the US tour a dual British Open...

1. 3,341 Posts.
    Greg Norman, many time winner on the US tour a dual British Open champ has shown interest in developing a golf course in Puntland. Currently Puntland has sand greens and was recently the host to The Horn International, won by DJ Pickledik the 3rd, a caddie of some note on the Canary Islands tour.

Greg Norman was heard to say "This is the best real estate I've seen for some time now, it's peaceful and calm, the local community is friendly and I understand Findlays are building a condo for their execs. I'll use the top penthouse as my HQ during the planning phase"

Plans to develop the resort will go ahead just as soon as they can get rid of the strange black gooey stuff that seems to be everywhere. Greg has arranged to borrow two of the 15 drill rigs in Puntland to use for drilling the holes for the 'cups' in the greens. Asked why he needs to dig the holes so deep Greg explained "Extra revenue, when they hole a putt, the ball drops 20,000 feet so they obviously cannot retrieve it ..... I send one of the locals down for the balls and re-sell them! I was going to send jacko down but we'd have to widen the hole by a few feet!""

"We'll have my personal heli-pad right over there next to the chopper with the big red "PL" on the side."

Greg was surrounded by many excited local, who appeared to have gold fillings in their teeth which complimented their silver jewellery. Greg asked "How come you're all so wealthy?" They all replied as one as if it was some mystical chant "We all work as kitchen hands and waiters for Findlays!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.