XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

Grenache Friday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    150916 International Grenache Friday.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Friday Thread

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

150916 1.png

News for Today (AEST)
    150916 news.png

The XJO closed higher on Friday, where spread remained about average, and volume was above average (but may have been affected by Index expiry day).   The Index opened lower and offered the upper hand to the sellers, however the initiative was not taken, and price recovered by the close of trade.  This potential bottoming action has continued, not sure if it is only temporary or not yet......although for me, price remains vulnerable until at least Monday's high is exceeded towards the upside.  Finally, I still feel the Index is supporting at a slightly unusual level, there are some (less important...) longer term lines coming through here (not shown), so I will not be surprised if price shakes out and (briefly ??) tests the purple line below at some stage.
    150916 xjo.png

150916.png    

Good Trading and Investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.