Hitler had passion. probably more passion than anyone else I...

1. 18,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Hitler had passion. probably more passion than anyone else I have ever seen. I don't even give Greta credit fo passion. She is a puppet trained to act out a passion agenda of others.

Passion for wrecking our way of life and concentrating power in a few at the expense of others is a passion we can do without. The passion we could use is a passion to manage climate change. A passion to clean up all pollution by starting with the waterways and the ocean would be a good place to start. A passion for managing the available water available in Australia would be another one to develop. A passion to use the technology already available seems to have been sidelined for now.

Greta's focus has been on blame, blame, blame and blah, blah. blah. (as per her scripted agenda).

Yesterday I planted a passion fruit. Now that will result in Passion I will enjoy. I also have a passion for a greener Australia and do my bit to make it so. "Fruit cake" passion is something to be aware of. Be aware but not alarmed is the best way of attacking climate change. If it is CO2 that you are alarmed about then aim at reforming China first and Australia last.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.