GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Grexit, page-247

1. 4,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Well you did lump all these posters together, "Joe I can see you are in the camp with Skol and Infose and Timber and Johny where nothing every catches you, and you miss every bear, and pick up the start of every bull, and jump off right when it peaks."
    Quite inaccurate imo.
    There is plenty that is immoral in this world and I agree corporate greed is a major one, but to suggest that others (posters) are part of the problem is more than a bit rich.
    People I suggest are mostly on here to make money & to do that you need to take into account what the 'system' is throwing at you.
    Personally I think you write a pretty good story yourself.
    Gatta, I will leave them to their own devices, I have no interest in what comes from that source. I got fed up with their garbage when trading gold for 15 years. The funny thing is they are claiming victory as the banks have been caught manipulating markets both ccy & commodity, however they have always claimed banks have manipulated gold to suppress it.
    They have manipulated gold, been caught & fined for it (not nearly strong a punishment imo) however there is no evidence it was to suppress the gold price, there is evidence that they did it to profit from. In fact I would suggest whilst gold was climbing for over 10 years its more likely they were favoring it going higher than lower, otherwise they would have lost an absolute fortune. But that's just using logic not conspiracy that suits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.