GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

grey skies will do

1. 1,232 Posts.
    I remember when this floated and I wanted to get in but I missed out, then I watched it double in value and kicked myself, then into the eighties and over a dollar, sometimes I just couldn't look at it.

Well over the course of the years I have always seen it just out of reach for me money wise the upside was always there in the technology but so was the price when I ever had some spare change, well watching it drop over the last couple of months and getting in at $0.44 the other day was great it was awfully interesting watching the initial boil up a couple of days ago and then the inevitable drop back, the machinations of the market are fascinating (and sometimes predictable) with bots and traders involved.

I'm long term at heart and I have always thought anything below $0.85 was a very good price for DYE so I was thrilled to pick the my second entry at $0.485 (anything under the psychological barrier of $0.50 is a high coo) this morning, because years down the track the upside of this stock is tenfold (to say the least) on what it was when I marked $0.85 as my top entry point.

It can drop in price from here and I won't care because with the glass and steel deals going on this is certainly a long term winner for me and as production starts coming on line for TATA its mind Boggling what is going to happen to the share price with such a huge income stream, and then glass will kick in, and we don't even need a blue sky prediction grey skies will do.

I don't think I could trade any where near the amount of money out of the market that this stock will produce for me in coming years.

And I'm in at a low price far closer to the light at the end of the tunnel than years ago.

Be it luck or fate that the money was never there for me to get in at higher prices I don't know but I do know those contracts are going straight to the pool room.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.