GRG 0.00% 9.9¢ grg international ltd

Nothing would surprise me with this company and I have had my...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nothing would surprise me with this company and I have had my investment in them written off expecting the worst the longer the stock remains suspended and the longer we wait for any news.

In the latest announcement, which came four months ago today in the form of an update, we were told that management expected the Triton acquisition to be completed by the end of April.

We were also told the company was reducing overheads and business costs leading to a stronger monthly operating position to go with new business being secured in Australia and North America and an improvement in the performance of the company's ATM estate here.

They went on to claim that the expected time of funding and completion of all outstanding financial reports was expected to be completed by the end of May.

GRG management said they would keep the market informed concerning these issues as and when new developments occur.

Four months down the track I'd say we were overdue for an announcement, one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.