AJX 20.0% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hmm well anyone can see that what was forecast in past...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Hmm well anyone can see that what was forecast in past announcements etc has not come to pass however there are always disclaimers and statements such as "these documents contain forward looking statements" etc etc, so I feel it would be a hard case to win against what has been touted.

Maybe Nick himself believed at the time all would come to pass, however he defintely threw some outrageous comments and statements out there. It could well be his biggest mistake was not understanding the business he was actually in and the lead times etc with getting things done.

In hinsight his enthusiam would have been the biggest downfall for all us shareholders. Whether he had the intent to be so enthusiastic and to make statements so they could be paid huge wages etc for me I feel would be hard to prove but hey I am not privy to some information that others have.

Do i feel duped hmm maybe a little but saying that I did like what the company has and still do, yes we can get caught in the enthusiasm but I didnt purchase based purely on that I actually mainly bought due to the military side of things and the concept of an eco friendly chemicals.

Anyway see what the future holds and truly wish the best for all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $27.54K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326058 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 353444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.