ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

grieve development getting close, page-3

1. 374 Posts.
    Guys I would expect them to have had proposals on the table from potential jv / lenders since the beginning of the year. The sticking point being the terms ... both sides will be asking for more than the other wants to give naturally. The recent 25% drop in capex estimates will work in ELK's favour, the fact that ELK have no cash in the bank definitely works against. My hope is that ELK cuts a reasonable deal and that forms the base for an elevated share price and will enable the development of many additional projects concurrently from here on in. Im always interested in the delays at Ash Creek re the JV!!?? Id prefer them to avoid it and move on an Ash Creek chemical flood by themselves once Grieve is underway and adding to cashflow.

Share price @ 0.15 represents the markets fear that they will raise equity for working capital, part grieve funding or otherwise. Until they prove they wont or the rumours of a deal start then i dont think we can see movement. A lot of the money that was @0.23 has moved down the create the bulge @0.19 with it being very thin above. Thus creating the conditions for another rollercoaster ELK ride if/when a deal is signed.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.