ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

grigor lacks credibility in my opinion, page-7

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    There is some merit to Plainsailings statement:
    - I find it very difficult to give full credit to someone who is commenting on stocks they own and 'competitors' to them... it would be akin to me having my views taken as gospel (the olde DYOR thingy).
    - Grigor is happy to put himself in this position so should be able to take the odd angry shot (I would think he is a big boy).
    - Everyone in the current market has picked some good ones... it is no great claim to fame (look at a mug like me!).
    - It is also fair to say that his recommendation's now carry a self fulfilling prophesy (compare and have a look at anything Oly touches also).
    - As Emset states his track record is very good, but that should not preclude fair criticism or honest beliefs...
    - again, as pointed out by Emset, as I understand it his valuations of ARU and CMR are only on U, which in my view (and others obviously) is a bit simplistic. I agree with his view on DYL bigtime but dont agree on some of his others (ie AGS even though I dont hold).
    - Roley, I appreciate what you are trying to say however I keep in touch with a few serious ARU holders and whilst we are all impressed with the speed of the rise (none of us are selling as we believe it is still too cheaop) this is more a comment on the Australian market; we are slow on the uptake by by geez when we jump we do so seriously... that is why we are good in a fight... ;-).. Albeit we are being pushed into it by German trades...

We are all grown ups so a bit of fair criticism is not unfair... we all get our day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.