ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

grigor lacks credibility in my opinion, page-9

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    look guys/gals, its good to have the banter...infact quite comical really the posts here on the grigor thread.

Seriously you could throw a dart at the board on my uranium watchlist since Feb 2005 , and found that 90% + have performed very well. Pity we can't have our money everywhere (well I couldn't anyway).
    I started with EXT and then moved onto UNX. Up massive amounts.

Any of these research companies like Far East (Grigor) and RCR (Wilson) have interest in certain companies. If you read the disclaimers at the back, you will see this. Grigor has his favourites and so too Wilson. I do see slight bias in Grigor's views though, more so than Wilson. Wilson covers the Canadian stocks and some overseas ones as well - and I regard his research superior, but certainly not flawless. He is conservative. Grigor puts his views out there strongly via his 'too expensive' comments, which I commend him for his strong view.

I will make a disclaimer though, Wilson has written a glowing remark about Uranex $4.54 target, but he is a shareholder. But he also has glowing reports for many others that he is not a shareholder. Some companies do pay research companies money for publishing reports about their company. Take that as a given.

These guys like Grigor and Wilson, are simply doing their job and creating their niche market in the uranium analytical industy. Good on them, but my decision to buy a stock is never based on them, it based on my own research, as I hope that is your basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.