FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

grim outlook for liquidity, page-3

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    Why a new thread? Especially one with such a negative title.

I'm very sorry for you that you had to sell down your LLL - so did I - I planned to never sell a single LLL share, but had to sell around 80% of my LLL to cover the timeframe FFX was locked up, to make the payments on my house build (during a time when everything cost >30% more than it should have), but no need to put the negative vibes out there.

Come from a place of Abundance instead of coming from Lack (I'd suggest watching Joe Dispenza on YouTube).

We can all see that a deal now is pretty pointless, unless it absolutely hits the ball out of the park.

Escrow will return your funds back to you in a year's time. When you do have your shares back in your hands (worth a whole lot more than they are now), you'll be looking back at this past year as a blip, and as a very good learning opportunity.

Think of the escrowed shares as forced savings - a 2 year Term Deposit, which has been half completed.

Keep your chin up. We're all in the same boat, and thanks to the SH group in the background, it looks like we can be moving towards a positive resolution.

At least we can look ourselves in the mirror every morning...Karma is a b*tch, and ALWAYS comes back - there will be a day in the future, either sooner or in many years, when Karma will bite them in the ass...it comes back in many different ways, and when you least expect it to.

Enjoy your new home, enjoy your family, make lots of memories, and smile every day you wake up - because if you don't wake up tomorrow, any money/assets are left behind anyway.

You still have 30% of your LLL holding - enjoy watching that grow. You got in early, so for every cent it goes up, you're making a whole lot more than anyone buying today at $1.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.