NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Thanks Pioupiou.The pro forma BGC acquisition Balance Sheet (at...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Thanks Pioupiou.

The pro forma BGC acquisition Balance Sheet (at 31/8/2019) is shown on Page 23 of the Presentation (in $m).

Debt (194)
    PPE 238 (property, plant, equipment)
    Working Capital 52
    Tangible assets 96
    Proforma intangible assets 21
    Total 116

"The Assets and Liabilities reflect the book value at 31/8/2019 with the resulting difference between the purchase consideration (ie 116) and the book value of the pro forma net assets acquired (ie 96) allocated to intangible assets and goodwill (ie 21) ... with a little rounding ...

HenryJonesJnr posted on 11/12/2019 (41904659) that "The BGC Contracting name was not for sale - a condition of the sale from BGC Australia for obvious reasons."

As I understand, the above table will be fine-tuned over the next month or two and the final table will hopefully be in the half-yearly report. Given the purchase consideration (116) is fixed, and the Tangible assets (96) may be refined over time, the TOTAL Intangible assets will simply be the 'balance'. On the face of it, Goodwill (if any) will be a fairly small amount?

But, on the basis of the above table, Intangible assets (21m) will comprise the Diab Brand name (not amortised) with the remainder likely amortised and tax deductible. I would think BGC will be fully amortised at FY21 (possibly at FY20). Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.