LYC 4.18% $7.72 lynas rare earths limited

grind lower... why?, page-38

1. 872 Posts.
    If I went to the Lynas web page and saw.
    A live streaming of the monitoring billboard..showing live data.. (the two monitors cost $1.5m for gods sake premote them )
    A video giving me a tour of what phase 1 is doing with full explanation of the process...updated weekly..its a worlds first.
    A video recording the progress of Phase 2..weekly updated..how and why it varies from phase 1
    A video showing engagements with the public..so far some 10,000 committes ,NGO,s etc have been completed..dont know anything more then that..nor do many others...highlight in coloured lights.
    A video showing the Sultan ,son,being given a guided tour of the LAMP..After all they are the sponsors of the Black Tower programme.
    When the 47 students were accredited why wasnt there a big deal made with the Sultan handing out the diplomas.Nothing.

A video showing the PSC visiting the LAMP..what an opportunity missed..
    A video inviting Fuziah salleh for a tour of the LAMp..and her refusing.
    Ditto..Wong Tack..Bun shit teet...Eng...Anwar.
    Instead played by the Queensbury rules..they were invited,..refused..end of effort.
    They should have been hounded publically..relentlessly via media...they could have been cornered...were let off the hook.
    A video of the court case results...instead a stream of SMSL interviews..where were we...after all WE WON..since when does the vanquished get centre stage.

All market insensitive information.
    It would cut out 90% of the speculations Investors currently have to address
    Instead of arguing with SMSL on facebook,twitter,refer them to the web page...open..transparent.
    New investors read announcements and check out the web page..well I do anyway.

You get the picture.
    I have spoken ..emailed Lynas on several occassions suggesting that their web page could be a powerfull media weapon instead of the staid boring unimaginative site it currently is.
    Wouldnt you love to know what 76% of phase 2 means..and what is done to get to 80% and so on.
    If we could go to that type of web page would we be complaining about lack of ASX announcements...would we be in a downtrend if you could see LAMP in an uptrend.

Guess you can tell im not a banker..im into sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.