AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Copperroad...the comparison you draw between AVB and SFR has...

1. 230 Posts.
    Copperroad...the comparison you draw between AVB and SFR has been made several times in threads circa 11/7/2011 by me, poet, swc and other notable contributors...I also think it’s a valid comparison...notwithstanding the differences in geology...[VMS vs. IOCG]

SFR took from April 2009 to February to define a maiden resource...albeit SH need to be strong on belief and very patient...since 200,000m and $78 million drilling program finally delineated the av 5% cu grade across all conductors and near surface super gene chalcocite and oxide cu plume zones [above], 93% Mineral Resource to Ore Reserve conversion of contained metal and 480,000t payable copper and 270,000oz payable gold producing the final DFS...The strike zone only 1.5 km long...
    It wasn't until SFR got down to between 425mRL and 325mRL [minus] was the Degrussa Chalco Pyrite Lode and the C1 Chalco Pyrite Lode fully delineated...[i.e. allot of deep drilling working out where all the feeder systems were coming from]...It is now also interesting to note World Recoverable Ore Yield Grades is declining to less than .5%Cu per annum...Also, while World Cu demand is rising at 5% in 2020, Greenfield Cu discoveries are only increasing 3% to 2020...meaning projected world demand is outstripping supply by 2% per annum to 2020...meaning a nice macro externality AVB will be producing into...

AVB on the other hand is now 50% into a preliminary 50,000 m drill program...knowing full well a absolute minimum of 100,000 meters will be needed to be drilled...The maiden JORC now on record and extension to infill, depth and strike drilling to complete connecting all the dots... Doubling this JORC number will IMO happen relatively quicker in time than the Maiden number just in...I agree also when you say, "....AVB could drill for years and still find Cu and Rio Verde area will contain a larger Cu Equivalent number than SFR..." AVB being IOCG will not have the high grade of SFR's VMS, but will potentially be larger...based this on strike length, untested targets, depth and infill extension drilling and new acquisitions. I agree with you we will see remodelling of the company over the next 2 years as it proves up at least 500k tons of contained copper… off-take agreements and several new discoveries will occur and during the process AVB will discover a lot more Cu tonnage… in anyone of these new targets... As you say it’s still too early for all this to become obvious to the market….

AVB's share price will be given a re-rate when AVB begins to find where the Cu actually originates from deep below... being a solid/economic grade of 1.4% Cu and .4 gm. Au...continuation of the current drilling campaign will continue to produce efficient and cost effective results...Hence developing a definitive regional geology model, 3D mapping and geophysical geo-chem. interpretation, a detailed ground EM plan and AEM conductor grids...We are definitely set for very interesting times...As previously stated by a few here a solid re-rating will occur...the price of copper is still sitting at $8,500 per tonne and OPEX to mine is expected to be below $1500 per tonne and also since this style of deposit potentially will garner an IRR greater than 75% [SFR is greater 100%]...meaning AVB will in a very economic miner...the final NPV number fully diluted will IMO be north of a $1 if your prediction is realised...

GLTA and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.