CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly A serious thinker like u...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly A serious thinker like u should have attended the AGM and found most of these concerns addressed. No doubt they do not share with us all the details unless asked but I had the feeling all concerns were covered inc energy. Best u address further specifics to the company direct if u wish and thats why we have executives working for us and one in particlur, Rod Elvish, new tech director has been assigned specifically the job of getting oxides into production next year and he reckons he will be doing just that. And new Chairman Gordon Toll has many cashed up friends espesh in London and no doubt ready to take a slice of this once the "formalities" are complete. Good to see u r thinkers. If u applied same depth of thinking and expectation to the market in general, just how many other investments should u be now holding ? Ive only got the one and happy to back the experience and integrity of our leaders. One thing tho, once all these questions are satisfactorily answered by way of productionstart next year, what do u think our market cap will be sitting at? How many multiples of current 40 mill. Do u use same risk/reward curve considerations on all yr investments. I hope u do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.