CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

grizzly waiting to maul, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    If there is a serious seller around then he will probably be approached for his stock offmarket. If he has a large line on offer, it would be to his advantage to walk that path I suspect.

So why dont u let yr master know to contact the company's knights direct and make it known if there is meat for sale. If it is only a June 30 play, then as Rags says, this meat will be quickly consumed.

I suspect there r some large Aliens looking at baby now and likely to soon be looking for multiples of the register. June 30 aint that far away and I too have my bear-cleavers out. So whats the gameplan deltra? We r all still looking for cheap stock.

At last week's AGM, I saw NO SIGNS of anything negative happening. And our new Minotaur GT was as hungry for bearmeat as u could get. In fact our boys are busily literally preparing the ground they will be walking on as we speak, so that there is no delay to development schedule. Were u at the AGM ? U have no doubt seen the slide presentation and done yr numbers. Tell the bear if he aint a ghost to come out from the closet :)

Oh aint this fun.

We r in the 5th ... and final tech low remains to be seen. Depends on who gets frisky. 52 - 65 is a long standing consolidation zone. Plenty of bottom fishers here for now I wld think. But suspect there aint too many shoals of fish remaining in these waters.

Good luck Olympians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.