CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

grizzly waiting to maul, page-4

1. 1,774 Posts.
    Hi Deltra,,,
    from our discussion when the 2 mill swapped hands you mentioned you had a friend Mr B,,he was going to try and find out for you who did the swap,,,

is this friend Mr B ,,,Mr Bear also or is Mr Bear an individual acting on his own accord???
    have you/him any solid FA reasons for his departure ,, ?????

or is he simply moving onto another company he beleives will out perform cmr,,,,

who knows,,,maybe his wife just left him and he's got to liquidate all his assets,,,or maybe needs the cash to get out of a deep pit,,,

i know he's got more to sell from the market depth a few days ago,,,but he's doing a very average job of it i think,,,
    if i had a crap load of cmr and needed to cash up i would be bring the fish in with the bait not burlying up that much i was scaring the fish away,,,,

never the less some will benifit from his plays and some will get shaken out of the limbs,,,

there's a few clever dicks out there that can find out who is doing the selling ,,,i used to be in a small team where 1 guy could always find out who was doing the selling,,,

so i also think some of you guys know exactly where the dumping is coming from and this is merely chit chat,,,

inparting ,,
    Deltra ,,,enjoy,,, please keep up the good realistic posts,,,i need it down some more for my next and final buy ,,other than spp where i have a stratergy in place,,,

Oly,,,keep up the good work or innocents will fall victim to this cmr grim reaper,,,shaken and petrified to hit the buy trigger ever again.

the great challenge is on,,,,
    to find this dip/turning point low,,,chartists start your engines,,,,and have fun.

Rags,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.