CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly If we get a paper-burn induced...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly If we get a paper-burn induced stagflationery period coming up after my expected megabear_C debt default implosion, reckon CMR's market cap will be around 2 billion bucks in 2010 and hopefully with no more than 150 mill shares cap. That would be my target, a 20-bagger from current levels. But there will be plenty of zigzags in between.

Making a few assumptions of course but I got real family investment money on that calculated bet. Thats why I have core holding I wanna mostly forget Im holding til then if my GORM continues to evolve the way it has to date.

Reckon 220 ATH is prime tech target for start-up next year. Then u throw in yr PE drivers thru to maturity depending on market mood ie 7-11-15 ....I use PER 6 cos of what I expect next 2 years. And once oxides production has placed baby on the global map, reckon any serious predator should be looking for a 5 buck buyout before sulphides start to have any chance IMO.

Dont forget I am a market megabear next 2 years before then again donning the megabull-horns for GOLD/RESOURCES ONLY thereafter, so NOT heavily invested and always on the lookout for cheap bearmeat. Usually period to June 15 provides good bearmeat sales for the game-hunter.

BUT u have to be VERY SELECTIVE from here cos most of the market bearmeat finding the market from here has gone way past its use-by date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.