CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

A smart seller of size wld buy a few on market and approach the...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    A smart seller of size wld buy a few on market and approach the company to seek referral to an offmarket sale for the lot. Am sure the company would know of serious investors looking for a slice ahead of the action coming up. I mean , even Intersuisse gave it a 3 buck NPV for starters. Reckon they alone cld find a home for any REAL lines if asked, and at a better price than current market. That recent 2 mill "swap" was done at 65 dont forget...tho sounded like an internal transfer job anyway.

So IFFFFFFF there is a bear of size needing to sell, he sure aint smart. Otherwise maybe its just a shakeout attempt ahead of the coming action. Whatever the case, there will be Olympian butchers aplenty waiting.

Chart is drawing up nicely for mine. We r in the 5th .....either a final low or D/B of higher low. And that breakout D/T resis line is plunging to earth fast for mine, like a cosmic piece of rock hitting our atmosphere burning itself to oblivion. Serious players have to realise the real serious players are only starting to sniff. This aint gonna be confined to a local play. IMOOC baby is soon screening at a global theatre near u.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.