CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly Oly, I read you views with...

1. 356 Posts.
    re: grizzly waiting to maul - oly Oly, I read you views with interest as usual.

There are a few questions which need to be considered with some concern I think. They include :
    1/ Second hand plant.
    With all the mining activity going on these days CMR will not be the only one looking for cheap and quickly available plant items. So, what if they cannot locate what they need ? Even if one key element is not available it may jeopardise the critical path programme.
    2/ Power Supply
    The NT Admin say they may not be able to supply all the power requirements. In that case there will be a need to fall back on diesel generation. And then my comments for item 1 again becomes valid.
    3/ Drilling program and infrastructure while waiting for
    Finance Approval.
    You say they have about $4million cash left. Is that going to be enough to cover all the costs of the "Waiting Time" program ? And what about the purchase of the second hand plant? No one will sell such plant on a "pay later" basis so that it can be installed in front of a Finance Approval milestone. And if
    large diesel generators are needed then they wont come cheaply. It looks like a lot more than $4million to me particularly if they have to install a diesel power station.

I just worry that these and other road blocks may bugger up the best of program intentions.
    Drilling and assay costs, dry roads, drainage, S/H plant, sheds, foundations, salaries, water supply, power station etc.
    It would be better if CMR had more like $10 - $15 million to work with now. The Project Financing is the critical item of all.
    And then comes the problem of appropriate skills.

I am a shareholder/believer and also a practical realist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.